Welcome to Matildawood
(a) General: Matildawood collects personally idrums, subscription registrations, content or suggestions you submit to us, chats or bulletin boards, or because you want us to furnish you with products, services or information. On those occasions when we obtain PII from a third party, we use only reputable sources of such information.(b) Cookies: Cookies are small bits of information that the Internet sites operated by Matildawood place on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on our site(s) and enable Matildawood to make your visits to our site(s) more enjoyable. For example, cookies can store your password for easy log-on to a site you have previously visited, can save your preferences for a personalized home page or can track the items you have placed in your "shopping cart" during a visit to our online store. The cookie itself does not contain PII.
2. NOTICE – MATILDAWOOD WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH NOTICE ABOUT ITS PII COLLECTION PRACTICES:When Matildawood collects PGII from you, we will make sure you are informed about who is collecting the information, how and why the information is being collected and the types of uses Matildawood will make of the information.
This Policy describes the types of other companies that may want to send you information about their products and services and therefore want to share your personal information (See "Use" below). However, at the time your PII is collected, Matildawood will notify you of your options regarding our use of your PII, including whether we can share it with outside companies (See "Choice" below).Sometimes we collect PII from consumers in manual format, such as a post card or subscription form. Providing detailed notice in those situations often proves impractical, so consumers will instead be provided with a short notice that describes how to obtain the full text of this Policy and other relevant information from us.
3. CHOICE – MATILDAWOOD WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH CHOICES ABOUT THE USE OF YOUR PII:Matildawood will provide you with the opportunity to choose whether your PII may be used for purposes different from the purpose for which it was submitted. You will also be able to choose whether your information is shared with companies that are not affiliated with Matildawood (i.e., not a part of the GA Ocelot Group).
4. USE – MATILDAWOOD USE OF PII:Matildawood will use your PII in a manner that is consistent with this Policy and only for the purpose for which it is submitted, unless other uses are disclosed at the time of collection and you allow us to use your information in these other ways.
Matildawood may share your PII with companies that are affiliated with us, that is part of the GA Ocelot Group of companies. Matildawood may also share your PII with companies that are not affiliated with Matildawood, but would like to send you information about their products and services. However, you will always have the opportunity to instruct us not to share your information with third parties at the time of collection.Matildawood employees, agents and contractors must have a legitimate business reason to obtain access to your PII. Outside contractors or agents who help us manage our information activities (i.e., sweepstakes administration, order fulfillment, statistical analyses) may only use PII to provide Matildawood with a specific service and not for any other purpose. Matildawood uses a third party called Meta Data to distribute e-mails and to collect and store consumer registration information. If Matildawood obtains PII from a third party, such as a business partner, our use of this information is governed by this Policy. Matildawood may be required to disclose PII to comply with legal requirements, such as a court order, and to protect the safety and security of visitors to our web sites.
5. SECURITY – MATILDAWOOD PROTECTS THE SECURITY OF PII:Matildawood uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard PII in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. In addition, Matildawood uses reasonable methods to make sure that PII is accurate, up-to-date and appropriately complete.
6. ACCESS - HOW TO ACCESS, CORRECT OR DELETE YOUR PII:Visitors may review or delete personal information from our records. If you would like your personal information deleted, please contact us at email@example.com. We will immediately delete your information from our database. However, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases that may or may not contain PII. This residual information will not be given to any other third party or used for any commercial purpose.
If you would like to review your personal information in our records, or change any PII previously submitted, please contact Matildawood at firstname.lastname@example.org.